Thursday, July 7, 2011

Early Birthday Trip :)

Mom and Eric had a two week break the end of June from Eric's chemo, so I took advantage and went out to Salt Lake to go shopping with mom with my birthday money :P
After arguing with Eric for 45 mins to get a picture with me, i'll take what I can get. lol
...and for the results of our shopping trip!!
...the latest house project (besides the decor) is gravel. We just got our first load of gravel moved and are waiting to recieve more. I'll post a pic soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the darling decorations! Your house is looking so cute. Happy late birthday again. We want to make a quick trip out there again to visit before the summer is over. We will have to see when might be a good time.

    Looks like a fun 4th you had to. You were really roughin it!!!

    ReplyDelete